Sunday, August 13, 2006

Reason behind using Firefox

This story tells you how I started using Firefox. Its just happend that I could not access yahoo in our office network. The day I started using Firefox, I became its fan, in fact it was since version 1.0 . The basic feature that I like is its tabbed browsing and its simple and elegent look. The secret behing using firefox is that one day yahoo.com was blocked in office net and no one could not access it via Internet Explorer. At that time one of my friend was using firefox which i never knew it before; surprisingly, he could access yahoo.com through firefox ...! I dont know the reason behind this, but it well worked for me..!Well Instantly I installed it, and as I experience it, Firefox became my favorite browser. Wanna get it? visit Mozilla site for latest firefox.

No comments: