Sunday, September 17, 2006

Mileage Factor

Early in the morning I'm moving on the rainy road. I stopped someware to park my byke, suddenly a stranger appeared infront of me, and asked "How much mileage are you getting?".
First I was confused about what to say! but I said that its my new byke so not getting much mileage. He said "Ok!", and again asked me "Are you getting 70 ?!!", I said "No!" and moved away from there. I saw some disappontment in his face, I knew that he feel so. But the fact is that my new byke is giving 45KMPL only. If I say so, he thinks that all that HH new rage bykes gives less mileage. I dont want give him such a low-pace impresson.

But even I have a low impression on my byke as the milege is very low; as it is new, I think it should at least give 50KMPL and it should increase to a better number after a set of services. But its ok now, I've to see how it performs after few months. It is 125cc byke and it may not give 70KMPL as told by the delar, but I expect at least 60KMPL with a good running speed. I like it coz, it runs faster on the roads, I feel good about it. The engine is not like other bykes you know!. As it has a new range engine, we no need to change the engine oil for 6000KMs. For other bykes it is only 2000KMs. And it has 2yrs of warrenty while others have only 1yr warrenty. So cool, right?! :-)

Note:-This post is according to indian bykes and road conditions only.

No comments: